- Start by reading the event information sheet. Every detail concerning times, routes, directions, cost, rules and regulations are available in the info section of this site.
- Please have ALL of you registration information ready. Before you register, please make sure that you have all of your athlete information and that it is accurate.You will be able to add, modify, edit, remove information after you have registered until the registration period closes.
- Click the “Register” button at the bottom of this page to proceed to the registration system – the registration website is trackiereg.com/baronsxc2023.
- Once you are on trackiereg.com/baronsxc2023, click “Register for event”.
- You will now have to register your athletes by filling in the First Name, Last Name, School (you must register if your school is not in the database). You must also choose the event and category for every athlete.
- If your team is not among the teams already in the system (not showing up in the list) you must click on the link “Missing?”. You must then register your team. You will only have to do this once. It will ask you for a team code. This is for you the create (for Algonquin we used “ALG”).
- Athletes can be imported from an excel document if you wish. Simply click on the “import entries” link to download a template excel file to use.